- Recent Blogs
- After the Divorce: 5 Ways to know if you’re ready to Date
- The Relationship Rules Every Guy Being in Love with a BBW Needs to Follow
- 20 Ways to Make a BBW Fall in Love
- BBW Should Know: Things Men Do When They're Cheating
- 5 Fatal Mistakes Women Make on BBW Dating Site
May 05, 2016 Posted in Dating & Relationship
image source: Instagram @gabifresh
Yeah, they have amazing clothing style, right?
image source: Instagram @nadiaaboulhosn
Here is a tip: do not tell big women that they are not healthy, especially when you do not even know them. 1. It is none of your business and 2. Being big does not mean that you are unhealthy.
image source: Facebook page – Interrobang Art & Fashion
Anyone can be “not nice,” especially when they are facing a jerk.
4. “Why encourage that kind of lifestyle?”
image source: Instagram @katiehwillcox
You mean the lifestyle of being happy and confident?
5. “Men do not find plus-size women attractive.”
Image source: Instagram @tessholliday
Maybe you can check Tess Holliday’s fan page. Then you will see how many guys are begging for curvy women.
6.” Big women are not the smart.”
Well, just check how Michelle Thomas hit back at her ‘shallow’ Tinder date with her intelligence.
7. “Plus size women are not that pretty.”
Image source: Instagram @theashleygraham
You might need to get your eyes checked, or at least get your Internet connection checked.
Comment with your thoughts at our Facebook community.