- Recent Blogs
- BBW Should Know: Things Men Do When They're Cheating
- 5 Fatal Mistakes Women Make on BBW Dating Site
- 10 Common Signs that a Guy is Into a BBW
- 5 Tips for BBW to Improve the Sense of Self-image for a Successful Dating Experience
- Some Advice for BBW to Improve Sex Life
Mar 17, 2016 Posted in News
There is Tess Holliday, the first plus-size female model signed to a major agency, Ashley Graham, the first plus size female model on the cover of Sports Illustrate’s Swimsuit Issue, Nadia Aboulhosn and Erica Schenk, the plus size female models on on the cover of Women’s Running. Now we have the first plus size male model signed to a major agency, named Zach Miko, who is also the first plus size male model for Target.
You may think the world must be so excited about the news, especially the plus size communities, since this news brings us a signal that the fashion industry finally hears the voice of plus size people. But the truth is:
What is your response toward this news? Talk to us at our plus size community on Facebook.