- Recent Blogs
- BBW Should Know: Things Men Do When They're Cheating
- 5 Fatal Mistakes Women Make on BBW Dating Site
- 10 Common Signs that a Guy is Into a BBW
- 5 Tips for BBW to Improve the Sense of Self-image for a Successful Dating Experience
- Some Advice for BBW to Improve Sex Life
Sep 29, 2015 Posted in Dating & Relationship
Have you met this trouble before: you found a guy on a dating app and you want to keep this romantic relationship in real life, but after dating him, you noticed that you two have almost nothing in common. When you were talking about the fashion, he started to discuss politics with you!
This shows why common interests matter on dating, which means a person’s interests, likes and dislikes hold the mirror to their personalities. But sometimes it is difficult for us to find people who have same interests. WooPlus, as the #1 dating app, accords its members a chance to put themselves out there in order to be discovered by like-minded admirers by sharing their opinions on topics pertaining to lifestyle, fashion, fitness and food, besides sharing their personal stories with other plus-size people from around the world.