- Recent Blogs
- After the Divorce: 5 Ways to know if you’re ready to Date
- The Relationship Rules Every Guy Being in Love with a BBW Needs to Follow
- 20 Ways to Make a BBW Fall in Love
- BBW Should Know: Things Men Do When They're Cheating
- 5 Fatal Mistakes Women Make on BBW Dating Site
Sep 22, 2015 Posted in News
If you walked on the street on Saturday and suddenly found hundreds of naked bikers passing you, don’t be scared, you just met the Philly Naked Bike Ride.( Click here to know more about naked bike ride.)
On 29th, many naked bikers came to Philadelphia for the annual Philly Naked Bike Ride. Those bicyclists met at Drexel park in University City in order to celebrate the 7th anniversary. Those people were painted or stripped down to their birthday suits to call people’s positive attitude on body, promote fuel-conscious consumption and so on.
Philly Naked Bike Ride started at 3 pm at Drexel Park and then crossed over the Walnut Street Bridge, Center Park, Rittenhouse Square and finally ended at Jefferson Square. This routine lasted 19 kilometers and one of the rider said：”This is not the first time I came here, in fact, I love this ride. We can learn a lot from this.” By saying this, he showed us the words on his back: Love Yourself.