Welcome to WooPlus. (Herein "WooPlus").
Agreement to TermsBy accessing or using our Services, you must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on WooPlus. By creating an account and using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
- 1. You must have a valid Facebook account if using the Facebook platform sign-up for an account with the Services. Or you must have a valid email address if using an email platform to sign up for an account.
- 2. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and ensuring that no unauthorized person has access to your account. In the event an unauthorized person gains access to your account, you must notify WooPlus immediately at email@example.com.
- 3. You have not have been convicted of or pled no contest to a felony or indictable offense (or crime of similar severity), a sex crime, or any crime involving violence;
- 4. You are not required to register as a sex offender with any state, federal or local sex offender registry; YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WOOPLUS DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS MEMBERS OR OTHERWISE INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ITS MEMBERS. WOOPLUS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS. NOT UNDERSTAND OR DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. USE OF THE SERVICE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Changes to Terms or ServicesWe may modify the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we'll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Site or through other communications. It's important that you review the Terms whenever we modify them because if you continue to use the Services after we have posted modified Terms on the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the modified Terms. If you don't agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you can't use the Services anymore. If you object to any change or modification, your sole recourse shall be to cease using the Services. YOU AGREE THAT WOOPLUS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CHANGE OR MODIFICATION TO THESE TERMS. Except as may be expressly specified otherwise by WooPlus with respect to paid portions of the Services, we reserve the right to add, change, suspend or discontinue the Services, or any aspect or feature of the Services, without notice or liability.
Content and Content RightsFor purposes of these Terms: "Content" means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services; and "User Content" means any Content that Account holders (including you) provide to be made available through the Services. Accordingly, Content includes but is not limited to User Content.
Content Ownership, Responsibility and RemovalWooPlus does not claim any ownership rights in any Content that you make available through the Services and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. Subject to the foregoing, WooPlus and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of any countries. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Content.
Rights in User Content Granted by YouBy making any User Content available through Services you hereby grant to WooPlus a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform and distribute your User Content in connection with operating and providing the Services and Content to you and to other Account holders, for marketing and internal research purposes, and for external research purposes (for external research, any information will be provided in anonymized and aggregated form). If you want to terminate this license at any time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that you own all your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms. You also represent and warrant that neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by WooPlus on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party's intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or any other rights or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation. You can remove your User Content by specifically deleting it from your profile. However, in certain instances, some of your User Content (such as virtual gifts you give or chat messages you send) may not be completely removed and copies of your User Content may continue to exist on the Services. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content.
Rights in Content Granted by WooPlusSubject to your compliance with these Terms, WooPlus grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to download, view, copy, display and print the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Each user is responsible for any content or information they post or transmit in the Services and WooPlus assumes no responsibility for the conduct of any user submitting any content or for the information transmitted by any user. You shall not make available in the Services any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person. WooPlus assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Services for inappropriate or illegal content or conduct, and has no obligation to monitor player content. To the extent WooPlus becomes aware of any player content it shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any player content. As you use the Services, WooPlus may monitor and/or record your use of the Services and/or communications while you are playing the Services and you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring and recording.
Use of the ServicesYour use of the Services shall be for non-commercial purposes, which means you shall not gather Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods for sale or trade nor shall you sublicense, rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or otherwise transfer your Account or any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods associated with your Account to anyone without WooPlus's written permission. You hereby represent and warrant that you have not and will not access or use an Account, Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods that have been sublicensed, rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the original Account creator without WooPlus's consent. In addition, you shall not:
- 1.Attempt to use the Services to stalk, harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite stalking, harassment, abuse or harm of another person or group.
- 2. Post any abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive content or information or any content or information that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content.
- 3. Inappropriately solicit or attempt to solicit personal information from other users of the Services, nor shall you harvest or post anyones private information, including personally identifiable or financial information in or through the use of the Services.
- 4. Advertise, spam or distribute any malware, spyware or other malicious content in or through the Services.
- 5. Engage in any illegal conduct or intentionally or unintentionally violate, or promote the violation of, any applicable laws or regulations.
- 6. Disrupt, overburden, of any computer or server used by or in the Services or become involved in any type of attack (including but not limited to distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks) or in any other way attempt to disrupt the Services or any other player's use or enjoyment of the Services.
- 7. Cheat or disrupt the Services in any manner (including but not limited to using cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any software designed to modify or interfere with the Services or overall experience). Cheating includes, without limitation, any automated use of the Services or circumventing or modifying any security, technology or device that is part of the Services.
- 8. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used in the Services.
- 9. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, player accounts registered to others or to the computers, servers, or networks connected to the Services by any means other than the Services' user interface.
WooPlus reserves the right to investigate and ask for certification materials to reactivate your account, if your account was (a) disabled, banned, suspended or deactivated or (b) terminated.
Disclosure to Protect Abuse VictimsNotwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, WooPlus reserves the right, but has no obligation, to disclose any information that you submit to the Service if in its sole opinion WooPlus suspects or has reason to suspect that the information involves a party who may be the victim of abuse in any form. Abuse may include without limitation elder abuse, child abuse, spousal abuse, neglect, or domestic violence. Information may be disclosed to authorities that WooPlus in its sole discretion, deems appropriate to handle such disclosure. Appropriate authorities may include without limitation law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials. You hereby acknowledge and agree that WooPlus is permitted to make such disclosures.
WooPlus's Enforcement RightsAlthough we are not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so including, but not limited to, for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, in our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
In App PurchasesFrom time to time, WooPlus may offer additional products and services for purchase through the App Store ℠, Google Play or other application platforms ("in app purchases"). If you choose to make an in app purchase, you will be prompted to enter details for your account with the mobile platform you are using (e.g., Apple, Android, etc.) ("your IAP Account"), and your IAP Account will be charged for the in app purchase in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase as well as the general terms for in app purchases that apply to your IAP Account. If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription through an in app purchase, your IAP Account will be billed continuously for the subscription until you cancel in accordance with the platform terms. In call cases, please refer to the terms of your application platform which apply to your in app purchases. WooPlus do not have any obligation to terminate your subscription or membership, but you can claim a refund or cancel the subscription through App Store or Google Play at any time.
If you subscribed using your Apple ID:
All payment are totally in charged by Apple, include refunds, not WooPlus. To request a refund, go to iTunes, click on your Apple ID, select “Purchase history”, find the transaction and hit “Report Problem”. You can also submit a request at https://getsupport.apple.com.
If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account:
By Google Play: You are entitled to a full refund during the 48 hours after the subscription begins according to Google Play policies. To request a refund, go to https://play.google.com/store/account, scroll down to “Order History", find the transaction and hit “Report a problem”. You can also learn more at https://support.google.com.
By WooPlus: Generally, all charges for purchases are nonrefundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. We may make an exception if a refund for a subscription offering is requested within 48 hours of the transaction date.
Player SubmissionsThe Services may provide you and other users the opportunity to submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information about the Services (the "Submissions"). Submissions, however they are transmitted, are non-confidential as between you and WooPlus and shall become the sole property of WooPlus upon receipt. WooPlus shall own, and you hereby assign to WooPlus, all right title and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to such Submissions, and WooPlus shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You agree to execute any documentation required by WooPlus (in its sole discretion) to confirm such assignment to, and unrestricted use and dissemination by, WooPlus of such Submissions.
Third Party Content or AdvertisingWooPlus may, from time-to-time provide third party content in the Services and may provide, as a service, links to web pages and content of third parties ("Third Party Content"). WooPlus does not monitor or have any control over any Third Party Content or third party websites. Unless otherwise expressly stated by WooPlus, WooPlus does not endorse or adopt, and is not responsible or liable for, any Third Party Content. WooPlus does not make any representations or warranties of any kind regarding the Third Party Content, including, without limitation, any representations or warranties regarding its accuracy, completeness or noninfringement. WooPlus undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content and users use such Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk.
FeedbackYou acknowledge and agree that any feedback, comments or suggestions you may provide regarding the Services ("Feedback") will be the sole and exclusive property of WooPlus and you hereby irrevocably assign to us all of your right, title and interest in and to all Feedback. You agree that unless otherwise prohibited by law, WooPlus may use, sell, disclose and otherwise exploit the Feedback in any way and for any purpose, without restriction and without compensation to you.
Player DisputesYou are solely responsible for your interactions in the Services with other players and any other parties with whom you interact through the Services and/or WooPlus services. WooPlus reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes.
As a condition of using the Services, you release WooPlus (and WooPlus's shareholders, partners, affiliates, directors, officers, subsidiaries, employees, agents, suppliers, licensees, distributors) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with any dispute you have or claim to have with one or more player of the Services.