How To Get Your Ideal Curvy body Type? 8 Steps To Realize
Are you seeking the most effective technique to achieve your dream curvy body? Have you tried every fad diet available, and nothing seems to be working? Then this article is for you! Most times, we all want to look and feel our best, but getting the body we desire can be challenging. Worry less; we’ve got you covered. In this piece, we’ll explore eight different physical and practical steps to helping you achieve your goals. Learn about the right exercises, proper nutrition and lifestyle changes you need to make to achieve the body of your dreams!
Not sure if this can work? Then read how I grow from being overweight to winning the Dome Miss Ontario in 2021
Perhaps you, at some point, think this is unachievable? Well, you may be right if you are unwilling to put in the effort, but if you are as self-determined as I was, then getting that perfect curvy body is accomplishable.
A few years ago, I was in the same boat as you, trapped by my own emotions about how to handle my weight. I hate to be called fat, but in reality, I was an exceedingly overweight lady with a body mass index of 29.9.
With this structure, you should know I will undoubtedly be shapeless. Smiles! These were the common words I got from bullies. “You are so shapeless Clara!” “Why Clara, instead of Belly Fat.” After which they’d proceed to cast contemptuous glances. Although no one likes being picked on, unfortunately for me, I attracted unwanted attention anywhere I found myself. That was one tough nut to break, but I finally had it cracked! The frustration accumulated from years of dealing with this issue led me to a blog article that was quite similar to this one, and I must admit that reading that piece was the turning point. And ever since I vowed to always help women struggling from getting their body together the way they’d dream back in shape with an effective and natural approach.
That same Clara with an enormous body fat some few years ago, was later called the curvy queen, winning The Dome Miss Ontario in 2019. How I achieved this is what I will be sharing with you in this Article. Although exercise and healthy eating played a huge part in helping me achieve my ideal curvy body, there are other things involved. To help you on your journey, I have compiled 8 steps that will help you get the most out of your body transformation. From nutrition tips to increased strength training and more, find out how to build a stronger and curvier body with our comprehensive guide!
What does having a curvy body type mean?
The truth is, there is no universally agreed-upon definition of the term “curvy body,” since everyone’s concept of a curvy body differs. But in general, it refers to a woman with a fuller figure. This can include having wider hips, a larger bust, or a thicker waist. Curvy women often have hourglass-shaped bodies, meaning their waists are significantly smaller than their hips and busts. Hence, to achieve a more curvy physique, you’ll need to focus on building up these areas of your body through targeted exercise and a healthy diet. With dedication and perseverance, you can attain the beautiful curves you desire.
Types of curvy body
When most people think of a curvy body, they imagine an hourglass figure with a tiny waist and full hips and breasts. However, not all curvy bodies are created equal. In fact, there are different types of curvy bodies, and it is best you know them as a woman. Below are the three main types of curvy bodies you can have as a female.
This is the most common type of curvy body, and women with this shape always have a smaller bust and bigger hips and buttocks. However, to get an ideal pear shape, you should focus on exercises that target your lower body, such as squats and lunges.
Women of this shape always have a balanced upper and lower body with a small waist. One of the most effective ways to achieve this look is by engaging in exercises that work your entire body, such as Pilates or yoga.
And lastly, women with an apple body curve tend to carry most of their weight around their waist. On the other hand, to develop a perfect apple form, you must focus on activities that target your core, such as sit-ups and crunches.
Briefly discussed are the common three body curves most women have, and knowing them can help you determine the type of curvy body you’d like to have. It can also be helpful when trying to lose weight or build muscle, as different body types respond differently to exercise and dieting. So, now that you know the different types of curvy bodies, which one would you prefer?
What to do if you are not happy with your current body
If you aren’t satisfied with how your body looks now, there are a few things you may do to make that difference. Determine what it is about the physical appearance that bothers you the most and work to improve that aspect. Do you feel too skinny? Are you dissatisfied with your curves? When you have determined what you wish to change, you can start taking actions that will bring about those changes. Perhaps, if you’d like to gain weight after this introspective self-assessment, then you can start consuming foods high in calories and nutrients regularly throughout the day. And just in case you are happy with your current weight, and all you want is a curve, then you can focus on exercises targeting your butt and thighs. Squats, lunges, and deadlifts are all great options.
And finally, if you want to get toned all over, you should concentrate on compound exercises that engage multiple muscle groups simultaneously. Pushups, pullups, and squats are all excellent choices. Regardless of what you’re trying to work on, be patient and constant in your efforts. It takes time to see results, but if you persevere, eventually, you will achieve the body of your dreams. However, in the next paragraph, we’ve included an extensive discussion of eight alternative strategies to help you reach your ideal body curve, so read on to discover more.
8 Steps to Shape Your Ideal Curvy Body
Many women strive for a curvy body because they believe it is more feminine and attractive. But it’s not always easy to get into such a form. However, there are some steps that you can take to help sculpt that ideal curvy body to get the shape you want. Stop straining your brain about where to begin! Here are some helpful tips, from diet and exercise to ways to target specific areas of your body that can help you attain the look you desire:
Start by understanding your body type
Not all women are created equal, so it’s important to know what kind of body type you have before you start trying to change it. Are you pear-shaped, hourglass-shaped, or somewhere in between? Once you know your body type, you can better tailor your workout and diet plans to fit your needs. However, there are a few different ways to determine your body type. You can either use a measuring tape or simply look in the mirror and take note of your natural proportions. If you opt to use a measuring tape, you’ll want to measure the fullest part of your bust, your natural waistline, and the widest part of your hips, and once you have those measurements, you can determine your body shape by using this helpful keynotes:
- If your bust measurement is larger than your hip, then you have a pear-shaped body.
- As long as your hip measurement is larger than your bust measurement, then you have an hourglass-shaped body.
- When your waist is larger than your bust and hip measurements, then you have an apple-shaped body.
Now that you know what proportions characterize each body type, it’s time to learn how to further enhance or correct your shape by adjusting your diet!
Adjusting Your Diet
Changing your diet may seem overwhelming, but truthfully, it’s achievable if one is determined. However, when it comes to adjusting your diet, there are a few key things to keep in mind.
- First, consuming a sufficient amount of protein should be your priority. Protein is essential for building muscle, so you need to eat enough to get your desired results.
- Secondly, you need to make sure you’re eating enough healthy fats. Why? Because, healthy fats are essential for maintaining optimal hormone synthesis and keeping your skin and hair looking their best.
- Finally, make sure you’re consuming enough carbs. As we all know that carbs are important for energy production and maintaining a healthy metabolism. Which is why it’s never advisable to have them completely avoided. Doing that will likely make you feel tired and sluggish.
How can you be sure you’re getting all of these things? Well, the most effective method is to consume a variety of healthful foods from each dietary category. This includes consuming an abundance of fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, healthy fats, and whole grains. This will guarantee that your body receives all of the nutrients it requires to function properly.
1. Veg and Meat, Curvy body needs them all
When it comes to your ideal curvy body, you need both vegetables and meat. While vegetables are important for a variety of reasons, including fiber and vitamins, meat is essential for protein and other nutrients. Here’s a look at why both are important for your health and your figure.
- Vegetables are essential in any diet but are extremely important when attempting to reduce weight or tone up. This is because they are low in calories and fiber, which keeps you filled for a long duration. They’re also high in vitamins and antioxidants, which may benefit your health. Some of the best vegetables to include in your diet are leafy greens, cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower, and colorful fruits and vegetables like tomatoes, berries, and squash.
- On the other hand, meat is a good source of protein, which is necessary for muscular growth. It’s also high in B vitamins, iron, and other minerals that benefit your health. To obtain the maximum nutrients from your meat, consider leaner cuts like chicken, fish, or grass-fed cattle. And always remember to have it cooked properly to avoid unhealthy fats.
2. More Water and More Fibre
To have an ideal curvy body, you must consume adequate amounts of water and fiber. But why do we need these two natural elements? Well, here’s the answer: water is more like human life; without it, no human can survive for more than 72 hours. This natural element aids in the removal of pollutants and the normal functioning of our bodies. Fiber, on the other hand, is essential for keeping us regular and avoiding constipation. It also aids in blood sugar regulation and keeps us feeling full after eating.
An average individual is expected to drink eight glasses of water per day. If you exercise frequently or live in a hot area, you will require much more water than this. There are several strategies to ensure that you drink enough water throughout the day. Always hold a water bottle with you everywhere you go so you can drink from it frequently.
Or perhaps have a glass of water beside your nightstand so you may drink it first thing in the morning. Also, attempt to eat meals high in water content, such as fruits and vegetables. As for fiber, the recommended intake is around 25 grams per day for women and 38 grams per day for men. This can be easily achieved by eating a diet rich in whole grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds. If you find it difficult to get enough fiber through your diet, then there are also supplements available that can help top up your intake.
3. Keep an eye on your calorie intake.
One of the most important things to keep in mind when working to achieve your ideal curvy body is your calorie intake. Like any weight loss or fitness goal, you need to be aware of how many calories you take in and burn off each day. Thinking this will take time to track? Sorry to let you know you are wrong! With the advancement in technology, life has become easier now. Here are a few different ways to do this accurately and effectively.
- One is to track everything you eat and drink in a food diary or app. This can help you become more conscious of your eating habits and make necessary changes if you consume too many calories.
- Another method is to focus on eating nutrient-dense foods that fill you up without packing on the pounds. Think lean protein, healthy fats, fruits, and vegetables. These foods will give your body the energy it needs without going overboard on calories.
- Finally, make sure you’re getting enough exercise. Not only will this help burn off excess calories, but it’ll also tone your muscles and give you those desired curves. A combination of regular cardio and strength training is ideal for achieving your goals.
By following these tips, you can ensure you’re keeping an eye on your calorie intake and as well on your way to getting your desired ideal curvy body!
Workout and Reshape Your Curvy Body
When it comes to working out and reshaping your body, there are a few key things to keep in mind. First, focus on exercises that target your trouble areas. If you’re carrying extra weight around your middle, for example, doing crunches and other abdominal exercises will help tone that area. Similarly, if you want to slim down your thighs, lunges and squats are two great exercises to add to your routine. In addition to targeted exercises, cardio is also important for overall weight loss and toning. Even just 30 minutes of moderate-intensity cardio (such as walking or cycling) most days of the week can make a big difference in how you look and feel. And finally, don’t forget to fuel your workouts with healthy foods. Eating a nutritious diet will give you more energy to power through your workouts and help your body recover afterwards.
4. Fresh air than indoors
When it comes to working out, fresh air is always better than being indoors. Not only does being outdoors give you a chance to get some vitamin D, but the change of scenery can also do wonders for your motivation. So, if you’re looking to shape your ideal curvy body, be sure to take your workouts outside as often as possible. You’ll be surprised at how much difference it makes!
5. Try High-intensity Interval Training, taking intensive activities step by step
HIIT, or high-intensity interval training, is a great way to increase your heart rate and help you burn more fat in less time. The key to HIIT is to go hard for a short period, then recover for a minute or two, and repeat. You can do HIIT with any activity, but if you’re new to it, you might want to start with something low-impact like walking or jogging. The important thing is that you push yourself to your limit for those brief periods. HIIT can effectively lose weight and get in shape quickly, but it’s important to take things step by step. Start with shorter intervals and gradually work your way up. And be sure to listen to your body – if you start feeling lightheaded or dizzy, take a break.
6. Curvy Also Needs Strength
When it comes to curvy body goals, strength training is often overlooked in favor of cardio or dieting. But the truth is, strength training is an essential piece of the puzzle when it comes to getting the curves you want. Here’s why:
- Strength training helps build lean muscle mass: The more lean muscle mass you have, the more curves you’ll develop. Why? Muscle is denser than fat, so even if you don’t lose any weight, you can still look slimmer and shapelier with more muscle.
- Strength-training helps improve your body composition: Body composition refers to the ratio of fat to muscle in your body. The ideal ratio for a curvy figure is around 20% fat and 80% muscle. Strength training can help you achieve this by reducing your overall body fat while building muscle mass.
- Strength-training helps increase your metabolism: A higher metabolism means your body will be better and able to burn fat, even at rest. This is because muscle tissue burns more calories than fat tissue does. So, the more muscle you have, the higher your resting metabolic rate will be and the easier it will be to keep those Curves!
Uniquely-designed Outfit for Curvy Body
There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to curvy body shapes, so finding the right outfit can be a challenge. But with a few key tips, you can create a uniquely-designed outfit that flatters your figure and makes you feel confident. Here are some tips for choosing an outfit that will flatter your curvy body:
7. Plus-sized, but not silhouette concealed
Plus-sized dresses with structures that show off your distinctive form are the greatest option since they are comfortable and simple to wear and help show off your curves. In contrast, clothes that don’t fit well are the biggest fashion no-no regardless of your body type. If your clothes are too tight, they will emphasize all the wrong places and make you look larger than you actually are. If your clothes are too loose, they will add bulk and make it difficult to tell what your natural shape is. When in doubt, always err on the side of slightly too big rather than too small. Choose clothing that accentuates your best features and makes you feel good about yourself.
8. Avoid the Clingy, which makes you Sloppy
Nobody likes to be perceived as clinging or sloppy, especially when it comes to our bodies. As a result, if you want to seem thinner and prevent sloppiness, avoid clingy clothings. Your attire should skim your body and not tighten it. Be mindful of how some materials cling to your contours and reveal every lump and bump; instead, look for silky materials that flow smoothly across your body. Another tip is to avoid dressing in all one color. Wearing all black or all white can make you look bigger than you are. Mixing and matching colors is a great way to break up your silhouette and create a slimming effect.
Proud of Being a Curvy Body
There’s nothing wrong with being a little curvier than average. In fact, many people find curvy women to be more attractive than stick-thin models.
If you’re proud of your curves, there’s no reason to feel self-conscious about them. In today’s society, there is a lot of pressure on women to be thin. This pressure comes from the media, which often portrays skinny women as the ideal. However, only some are meant to be skinny. Some women are naturally curvier, and that’s perfectly okay. If you’re proud of your curves, embrace them! There’s no need to lose weight just to fit into society’s mold. Instead, focus on being healthy and happy. Wear clothes that make you feel good about yourself, and don’t be afraid to show off your curves. Proudly being a curvy woman is something that should be celebrated. You’re beautiful just the way you are, so love yourself and your body!
1. Building your own identity
- A brand-new style of body type: One of the best ways to love your body is to create a brand-new style that celebrates your curves. Whether you’re rocking a killer pair of jeans and a crop top or a flowing maxi dress, find clothes that make you feel confident and fabulous. Once you’ve found your signature style, strut your stuff with pride. The more you love and accept your body, the less others’ opinion will matter.
- A step-forward exploration of your own identity, swipe body shame: In a world constantly trying to tell us who we should be, it can be hard to explore and build our identities. We are constantly bombarded with messages about what our bodies should look like and how we should feel about them. These messages can lead to body shame, a debilitating force in our lives. But it doesn’t have to be this way. We can explore our identities and find out what makes us unique and special. We can learn to love our bodies just the way they are. And we can start by taking some small steps forward in our journey of self-discovery. One way to do this is to “swipe” away body shame. A term that refers to our negative feelings about our bodies when we compare them to others: it can be easy to fall into the trap of thinking that we must look a certain way to be happy and successful. But the truth is, our appearance does not determine our worth. Another way to move forward in exploring your own identity is to find role models who have the kind of body you want and admire them for their strength and confidence. Seek out their advice and learn from their example. Finally, remember to take care of yourself both physically and emotionally. Nourish your body with healthy food and movement, and give yourself time and space to relax and recharge. When you take care of yourself, you’re sending the message that you’re worth it—and that’s an important part of building a positive body image.
- A chance for you to gain inner peace: Finally, gaining inner peace is essential for a happy and healthy life. This doesn’t mean you have to achieve perfection; rather, it means finding a place of acceptance within yourself. The truth is the world is chaotic, and finding inner peace may seem daunting. However, by trying to get in shape and improve your physical appearance, you can start finding inner peace. Working out and eating right can help to clear your mind and give you a sense of calm. Additionally, feeling proud of your accomplishments and taking care of yourself can make you feel more confident and peaceful inside.
Supporting Curvy Fashion — Ashley Stewart
Ashley Stewart is a renowned fashion company which has graced the pages of many top magazines. They are also helping curvaceous woman who knows how to dress her body type. Here are some tips from Ashley Stewart on how to achieve your ideal curvy body:
- First and foremost, love your body! Accepting your curves is the first step to dressing them well.
- Find a good tailor. This is someone who can help you customize your clothing so that it fits your unique shape perfectly.
- Embrace your femininity. Curves are sexy, so don’t be afraid to show them off!
- Accentuate your positive features. If you have great legs, show them off with a killer pair of heels. If you have a voluptuous bust, highlight it with a plunging neckline.
- Be confident! When you walk into a room with confidence, people will take notice – regardless of your dress size.
Curvy Romance Encountering
The key to getting an ideal curvy body is to find a romantic partner who appreciates your curves. This may seem like a difficult task, but it is actually quite easy if you know where to look. There are many online dating websites that cater to people who are looking for curvy partners. Once you have found a few potential partners, the next step is to go on some dates and see if there is any chemistry between you. If things go well, then you can start thinking about how to make your relationship more physical.
1. WooPlus App – The best dating app for curvy women
The WooPlus app is the best dating app for curvy women. It’s designed to help curvy women find love and connection. The app is free to download and use. You can create a profile, search for matches, and message people for free. The app also has a paid subscription service that gives you access to more features, such as advanced search options and the ability to see who has liked your profile. Whether you’re looking for love or want to meet new people, the WooPlus app is a great option for curvy women. It has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use and a large database of curvy women to choose from. No matter which option you choose, the WooPlus app is a great way to get started on your journey to a more romantic encounter as a woman with a curvy body!
- User friendly interface
- Great search function to find the perfect match for you.
2. BBWCupid – A leading BBW dating site for curvy body singles
BBWCupid is a leading BBW dating site for plus-size singles, with over 1 million members. Undoubtedly, they are one of the largest and most popular dating sites for curvy women, with a fantastic search feature to help you locate other members who share your interests and preferences. Whether you are looking for a casual date or a serious relationship, this site has something for you. BBWCupid offers a safe and fun environment for curvy women from all over the world, so whether you are looking for love in your own country or internationally, you are sure to find it. BBWCupid is a great option for plus-size seeking love and friendship.
- Great communication tools
- Video chat option
3. BBW to Date – Perfect site for finding your ideal curvy partner
When looking for your ideal partner, finding a site that caters to your specific needs is important. BBWtoDate is the perfect site for finding your ideal curvy partner. With thousands of BBW singles worldwide, you will surely find someone who catches your eye. The best part about BBWtoDate is that it is free to join and as well free to browse through profiles. You can even use the advanced search function to narrow your search and find exactly what you want. So if you are ready to meet your ideal curvy partner, sign up for free today and start browsing through profiles!
- Free to use
- Easy navigation
By following these steps, you will be well on your way to achieving your ideal curvy body. With a little bit of work, you can create a look you love – one that makes you feel confident and beautiful. Remember it takes time and patience to achieve results, but the effort will be worth it in the end.