50+ Funny Flirty Conversation Starters in 2023
Debugging the dating code is never easy. Especially in the beginning, when everything is new and you are going the extra mile to woo your potential partner. However, conversation starters have made it a whole lot easier!
Are you confused about whether you should send a flirty text to enhance your relationship with your girlfriend/boyfriend? Or can’t think of flirty conversation starter questions that can get their attention at the get-go? Thus, keep reading as we help you navigate through the world of conversation openers and talk about our top funny flirty conversation starters that will help you win them over at the opening line!
What Funny Flirty Conversation Starters Should You Send Under Various Circumstances?
Conversation starters are essentially the cheat sheet of dating and knowing where to use which is an important, yet rare skill. Flirty conversation starters for online dating can only work on dating apps and not for picking up a girl at a bar. Therefore, it is crucial to understand how to use them and where to use them.
To help users break the ice on a dating app, WooPlus has conducted research and found some fun flirty conversation starter questions for plus-size singles. The reason why these flirty conversation starters are focused on plus-size singles is that WooPlus is a niche dating app that has been designed specifically for plus-size singles and those pursuing them.
Flirty Conversation Openers for Online Dating
Now that you have decided to make the first move and send that really risky text message to a match on a dating site, here are a few tried-and-tested conversation openers that can help you get the job done right!
Flirty Conversation Starters for Plus-Size Singles
WooPlus is truly committed to helping plus-size singles break the ice with these fun and flirty conversation openers for online dating.
What you mean: You are beautiful.
What you should say: “This blue dress only makes your curves look hotter.”
What you mean: I love your personality
What you should say: “Your booty might be big but not as big as your personality.”
What you mean: I want to ask you out
What you should say: “I might not be as thicc and stunning as you but a man’s got to shoot his shot!
What you mean: I want to go out on a second date.
What you should say: “You have a great food choice! I think I’ll order the same thing as yours, next time.”
What you mean: I want to kiss you.
What you should say: “Do you think our first kiss will be as epic as this first date?”
Flirty Conversation Openers for Everyone
What you mean: I want to ask you out.
What you should say: “Do mimosas on a Tuesday sound good to you?”
What you mean: You are on my mind.
What you should say: “Did I mention that I have ‘Stereo Hearts’ on repeat because every time I listen to it, it reminds me of you?”
What you mean: I like talking to you.
What you should say: “Do I really need something to talk about, in order to text you?”
What you mean: I want to know if you like me or not.
What you should say: “What are the 5 qualities you are looking for in a partner?”
What you mean: I want to learn more about you.
What you should say: “What is your biggest source of motivation in life?”
Flirty Conversation Starters with A Boy
Looking for some flirty conversation starters to nail the woman of your dreams?
Here are a few:
What you mean: You are beautiful.
What you should say: “Nothing is as beautiful as this night, except for you.”
What you mean: Let’s go out.
What you should say: “Just found this really cool dessert bar in the neighborhood and I think you would love it.”
What you mean: I have been thinking about you.
What you should say: “I saw you in a dream last night.”
What you mean: Are you single?
What you should say: “If you were single, would you go out with me tonight?”
What you mean: I like your dress.
What you should say: “I love how the orange hues in your dress perfectly complement the hazel in your eyes.”
What you mean: Is there going to be a second date?
What you should say: “The mozzarella sticks were amazing. Might have to order an extra serving on the side next time.”
What you mean: I really like you.
What you would say: “Is it not enough that you already know that I am head over heels for you. Or do I also have to do the whole texting thing.
What you mean: I want to sleep you.
What you should say: “I bet the view of the city looks dope from your apartment.”
Flirty Conversation Starters for Girls
Don’t know how to initiate a conversation without looking needy? Here are a few flirty conversation starters for girls.
What you mean: I want us to go out tonight
What you should say: “I just spent $100 on a cute black dress and it would be a real shame if I didn’t go out in it.”
What you mean: Are you single?
What you should say: “Is the passenger seat of your whip always vacant?”
What you mean: I like what you are wearing.
What you should say: “If I was a boy I would definitely get my hands on that blue shirt, ASAP.”
What you mean: I want you to ask me out.
What you should say: “I see that you love football. If you are looking for a plus-one for the next game, you know where to find me.”
What you mean: I am single and available.
What you should say: “I was out with my single girlfriends last night when…”
What you mean: I want you to come home with me.
What you should say: “I make the best latte ever and I think you should try it.”
What you mean: I am truly interested in you.
What you should say: “How was your day? I love hearing every little detail about it.”
What you mean: I want to take this relationship to the next level.
What you should say: “We have such great chemistry. Can’t imagine how great our first kiss would be.”
30 Funny Flirty Conversation Starters Examples Collection
Are you in a rush to make the first move? Here is a list of 30 funny flirty conversation starters that you can use to kick-start the conversation:
- I was planning on waiting a day or two before texting you, but I must confess I could not wait that long. So here I am.
- Deep down I really want to cut the small talk and ask you out, but let’s start with a ‘hey.’
- There’s a new pizza place that has opened near my house. Care to join me this weekend?
- Hi, I just saw you posted a picture of your dog on Instagram last night. Can’t wait to meet the little guy!
- I’m no scientist but I can really sense the chemistry between us.
- I might be a journalist, but I cannot put the right words together to describe how beautiful you are.
- I did not have anything specific to talk about, but I still wanted to text you. So, ‘Hi.’
- You should have seen the smile on my face when I saw you walking into the bar last night.
- Let’s skip the wine. I am already intoxicated by you.
- Since I made the first move by texting you, should I expect you to make the first move at kissing?
- I love the braided hair look, you had on today. Would love to see more funky hairdos on future dates.
- I had a big smile plastered on my face all day today, just thinking about you.
- Just saw the new profile picture. Looking sexy, as always.
- I am not sure if it counts as flirting, but I am totally blown away by your photos.
- I am pretty sure that you are the kind of person I can talk to for hours, without getting tired.
- Can I please have a photo of you? So I can show Santa what I want for Christmas.
- I was planning on starting this text with ‘When are we meeting next?’ but let’s stick with a ‘Hi.’
- Have you watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S.? If yes, ‘How are you doing?’
- You have beautiful eyes and I can’t wait to see them in person.
- Just walked past this cute little coffee shop today and it reminded me of you.
- You already know that I am head over heels for you. Why do I also have to be the first one to text?
- I love dancing! Would you like to be my partner?
- Thank you for setting the record for ‘the best date ever last night.
- ‘Perfect’ by Ed Sheeran came on the radio and it immediately reminded me of you.
- What is the one thing that makes you truly happy?
- If you could describe me in one word what would it be?
- I hate texting. Let’s meet up for drinks instead.
- I am so distracted by you; I can barely finish my meal!
- Burgers or Sandwiches? Actually, I don’t care as long as I am having them with you
- Even though I do not understand a word, I absolutely love how passionately you talk about astrology.
What are flirty questions?
Flirty questions are double-sided inquiries that are often asked for two purposes- to spice up the conversation and have a better perspective of the other person. For instance, if someone asks you “What do you find attractive in a guy?” they are not only trying to figure out what personality traits or physical features you are attracted to but also if they themselves possess any of these qualities. This not only keeps the conversation interesting but also helps them understand if they are the right fit for the other person.
How do girls flirt over text?
Even if a girl is not relying on any of the funny flirty conversation starters discussed earlier in this article, there are other more subtle, less obvious signs that can indicate that she truly has an eye for you and is flirting with you. For instance, she will send long texts using lots of gifs and emojis. Besides, she will not hesitate from initiating a conversation and will always be looking for excuses to drop you a text. You will find her texts mostly coming late at night and she will tell you every little detail about her day and will not refrain from asking personal questions, in order to know you a little better. She will respond back quickly and not shy away from double-texting! And most importantly, she will send pictures of herself to you and wait eagerly for you to comment on them.
As conversation starters and opening lines are your first impressions, so they can truly become deal-breaker. Finding the right kind of flirty conversation starters that make you look interested and not desperate is absolutely crucial to ensure a great dating experience. Finally, we hope that the funny flirty conversation starters that we have compiled in this article will help you nail your next date.